Terms and Conditions
- All hires commence as from 4 PM Saturday and terminate at 10 AM Saturday when the hirer agrees to hand over the property in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is liable for any furniture, furnishings fixtures and equipment broken, lost or damaged during the period of the hire.
- The house shall be used only by the persons listed on the Booking Form.
- The Proprietor will not be liable to the Hirer or any person (including Children) occupying the house during the period of hiring for any personal injury, loss or damage to property, however sustained.
- ELECTRICITY. The Hirer undertakes responsibility for payment of all electricity consumed (stamped addressed envelopes are provided for posting your payment) Please read meters on arrival and departure. If you use coal, please add a contribution towards the cost with your electricity payment.
- LINEN Sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels are included in the rental. DUVETS are provided on all beds, with additional blankets available if required.
- REFUSE. The Hirer is responsible for depositing all refuse in the wheelie bin. The bins are to be left at the roadside at all times. Kindly note instructions for recycling
- GATES : Please keep all gates closed at all times.
- DOGS. We are a dog friendly property. Please let us know if you are taking your dog and ensure that it is kept under control at all times. We limit dogs to 2 only. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furnishings. Dog beds and towels for drying your dog are available within the property
- For details of hire rates please refer to availability chart. A 25% deposit is required when booking, with the balance being paid 6 weeks before the holiday commences.
- Keys for visitors will be in the key box located just outside the front doors. The code to the key box will be supplied following receipt of the final payment and will be sent with the receipt. Should you forget the code on arrival, please contact May Wilcox at the address below who should be able to assist you or contact the owner direct.
Old School House,
16 South Erradale
Turn left at the cross roads, No16 is at the bottom of the hill before Glendale House and sits at angle. To reach No. 26 South Erradale return to the cross roads and go straight across the road where the house is located on the left hand side at the end of the road. Once you remove the key from the key box, visitors should retain the keys until departure when the key should placed in the key box.
N.B. In accordance with local religious practices, it is requested that no clothes are hung out to dry on the Sabbath.